This material is for experienced users only. This material will not print if you are unable to reach a minimum of 270c. This material requires strong cooling on your hotend's heatsink. Failure to have proper cooling will result in clogging.
*Note: Please ensure compatibility with your printer.. Material needs to be kept dry for best performance. This material is BPET, NOT PETG Why should I use HTPET+ ?
We recommend drying your filament once delivered. HTPET+ is extremely hydroscopic and will absorb moisture through the vacuum bags even when perfectly sealed.
We have updated the name of this product from PET to HTPET+ Please be aware that some existing spools may be labeled as PET, but are in fact HTPET+.
HTPET+ is a PETE polymer, the same plastic used to make soda pop bottles.
- It has a glass transition temperature of 82c.
- It is a non-warping resin.
- It is annealable same as most PLA's.
- It has similar heat resistance to ABS without annealing at 87c.
- It doesn't have the same issues as PETG does. It doesn't glob, it can print at 100mm/s or higher speeds.
We do offer customer created PrusaSlicer profiles in two variants:
1. Prusa MK3
2. Ender 3 with modified all metal hotend
*Note: Please ensure compatibility with your printer.. Material needs to be kept dry for best performance.
This product is not recommended for use in extruders with PTFE liners, for best results use with all metal hotend
HDT: 87c (100c annealed)
Extrusion Temp: 270c@30mm/s 285c@100mm/s
Flow Rate: 30 - 150mm/s
Bed Temp: 80c (with PEI / Ultem, or Glass with Hairspray or Glue Stick)
Diameter: 1.75mm Spool Type: Standard Spool